Sunday, April 18, 2010

French Cut Oven Baked Potatoes

These are so good! I got this idea originally from “The Mormon Diet Cookbook.” Then my dad made something similar for a family dinner, and so has my sister. I have added my own little twist.

  1. Wash potatoes.
  2. Cut them. (I use a French-fry cutter that you can get at Bed Bath and Beyond--not too expensive) You can cut them into wedges if you don't have one.
  3. Lay them out on a cookie sheet that you have already sprayed with Fat Free PAM.
  4. Spray the potatoes with Fat Free PAM.
  5. Season them (I use a little No-Salt Salt and Mrs. Dash--but whatever seasoning you like)
  6. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
  7. After an hour put the oven on broil for about 5 minutes to make them crisp. Just watch them to make sure they don't burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment